Assistant to CEO (m/w/d)
PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT | FULL-TIME | MUNICH
- You manage the day-to-day business of our CEO (planning/coordination).
- You take over the organizational and content-related preparation and follow-up of management meetings.
- You independently perform data analyses and evaluations for the management, create reports, statistics, presentations and reporting and prepare the results accordingly.
- You take over general business and personal assistance tasks, such as travel management.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or a university degree, as well as professional experience in the assistance area or comparable
- You are proficient in the use of all MS Office programs, especially Excel
- An analytical talent and a good understanding of numbers complete your profile
- Confidentiality and absolute discretion have top priority for you
- You work in a structured, accurate and careful manner and are a real organizational talent
- You can juggle many tasks in parallel independently and have a hands-on mentality
- You are self-confident, committed, flexible and sometimes creative in improvising
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Our Offer for You
- 30 vacation days
- Dynamic company culture and flat hierarchies: the management sits at the table with us
- MVV ticket for the tariff zone M
- 2x per week team lunch with catering
- Modern office with a feel-good factor at Marienplatz
- “Weisswurst breakfast” on the first Friday of every month
- Daily fitness offer in the office fitness room
- Opportunity to work with our corporate coach for your personal development
- Aristo bar with in-house beer dispenser
- 4x a year extraordinary events as appreciation of your commitment
We are looking forward to your application!
We are pleased that you are interested in our group of companies. Please fill out our application form and send us your resume as an attachment. If you have any difficulties uploading your data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.