Junior Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT | FULL-TIME | MUNICH, ZURICH, or VIENNA
- 360° Recruitment: In our recruitment agencies, our consultants work as both sales consultants and recruiters and form the interface between clients and candidates. As a Recruitment Consultant, you convince potential clients of our service during the first telephone contact. In your role as a recruiter, you will find suitable candidates, present them to your clients, conduct interviews by phone or video, and remain the central contact person after the placement.
- With the help of your personal mentor, you will build your network within your industry and become an expert in your field.
- You maintain and expand your candidate network, establish contacts with specialists and executives and exchange information about current developments and trends in the respective industry.
- You talk to managers of national and international companies at eye level with the aim of building long-term customer relationships.
- You have completed your studies in the field of economics (VWL / BWL), business psychology, humanities (e.g. English studies) or social sciences (e.g. pedagogy, communication sciences, political science).
- You have initial experience in sales or other areas with intensive customer contact (e.g. in the catering industry)
- You are a “doer” and always have a clear goal in mind
- You are able to persevere in tough times and to motivate yourself again and again
- Your motto: T.E.A.M. – together everyone achieves more
- You speak business fluent German & English
Our Offer for You
- 6-month onboarding program with your own in-house trainers and your personal mentor
- Attractive fixed salary above the industry average and an exciting commission model without cap
- Transparent career model: define your path through your own performance
- Ticket for public transport
- 30 vacation days and home office option in hybrid work model
- “Workation” offer for remote work and vacation flair
- Modern office with a feel-good atmosphere in Munich, Vienna or Zurich
- Small teams with a strong mindset and individual team events
- Fast decision-making processes – the management sits at the table with us
- 2x per week team lunch with catering
- Weisswurst breakfast on the first Friday of every month
- Daily fitness offer in the office fitness room & cooperation with local fitness studios
- 4x a year extraordinary events as appreciation for your commitment
We are looking forward to your application!
We are pleased that you are interested in our group of companies. Please fill out our application form and send us your resume as an attachment. If you have any difficulties uploading your data, please contact us by email at email@example.com.